(Hereafter referred to as, “Client”, “Customer”, or “you”) and Cleaner Bros Detailing (hereafter referred to as "contractor", “us” or “we”) is made and entered into upon the following date. DATE: 11/29/2023
This Agreement explains our obligations to you, and your obligations to us in relation to the service(s) you purchase. By using our service, you agree to the terms of this agreement, without modification by you.
The above-mentioned parties hereby agree to the following terms:
- OPERATING & MOVING YOUR VEHICLE: Client will give Contractor access to the vehicle during the detail job and any additional mutually agreed upon times. Please make sure the keys to the vehicle are available to us. This document ensures that you authorize us to operate and to move your vehicle, as necessary to do so determined by our contractor.
- QUALITY OF SERVICE: We want you to be satisfied with our service. No services offered are guaranteed to completely restore the vehicle to any previous or new condition. We will try our absolute best to restore the vehicle to the best condition possible and within the constraints of our resources, time, and expertise. We will conduct a final inspection together, with you, at the end of the job. If, after the final inspection and we have left, you find our service unsatisfactory, please contact us within 24 hours so we can address your concern. Cleaner Bros Detailing will not be held liable for any concerns after 24 hours of job completion or if you did not complete the final inspection with our contractor.
- ACCIDENTS, PRE-EXISTING CONDITION AND DAMAGE: because it is impossible to determine when damage has occurred to a vehicle some of the things may show the hidden damage after the Cleaning. We do our best to document the damage but under no circumstances will we be held responsible for preexisting damages including but not limited to hail, rock chips, backing into a garbage can, etc…
Cleaner Bros Detailing and it’s contractors cannot be held responsible for any damage to the vehicle while in our care. We are as careful as possible and have never once had an accident to date. If something does get damaged while detailing your vehicle, we will advise you of the incident. By agreeing to detailing services you also agree not to hold Cleaner Bros Detailing liable for any damages to your vehicle. Cleaner Bros Detailing limits its liability to the total dollar amount of each job.
- FEES, TERMS OF SERVICE, AND PAYMENT TERMS: The fee for our service is the agreed dollar amount, indicated as “Total Cost” on the service package order. The term of service is for the amount of time reserved by us to complete the “job” you requested and not for any specific outcome. The amount of time reserved is an estimate since the condition of each vehicle varies. It is possible that the job could take less or more time than the time reserved. Cleaner Bros detailing has the right to charge an extra dirty fee totaling $50/hr. if the detail job takes significantly longer than expected at the discretion of Cleaner Bros Detailing. This fee is normally reserved for vehicles which take more than the expected time to detail. We will inform you of the possible fee before or during the detail process.
- PROVIDING FEEDBACK AND PHOTOS: We ask for your feedback. Please send us an email at (firstname.lastname@example.org) and let us know if there are ANY concerns – good or bad. We also carry the right at the discretion of Cleaner Bros Detailing to use pictures of your vehicle for legal and marketing purposes and to publish on its website (www.cleanerbros.com) or any of our social media.
- TERMINATION OF SERVICE: Customers who try to reschedule or cancel their appointment within 48 hours of their reserved booking time will be subject to a cancellation fee totaling $40 to help cover for the reserved time slot income loss. Additionally, Cleaner Bros Detailing may cancel any new or existing maintenance plans or services with clients if we experience that the customer is not the right fit for our services at the discretion of Cleaner Bros Detailing. Instances of service termination include going behind our back and working directly with Cleaner Bros Detailing employees instead of going through the company, being rude or harsh to Cleaner Bros Detailing employees, or any other reason we determine to be worthy of service termination by our discretion.